Author Topic: Rykuta  (Read 4856 times)

He is back. With twice the friendry. Disscuse D:

Ban his cigarettes and himself.

God, how many alt accounts does he have now? I count three but just one is enough to get you banned.

I was on his server and he loaded Afghan DM, I (jokingly) asked him if he made it. He claimed ownership. And DIDN'T say he was joking. Even when I said "really?"

You still work for him </3 D:

Not anymore, I removed his clan tag and told I don't support him anymore, after he stole a build of mine.

Draco </3 Rykuta

He banned me on his server for hating Family Gay. olo

This guy is a dumbass

i'm just gonna rant a bit here, you might want to skip my post

loving hate rykuta, he keeps trying to get right to the 'top' of the blockland ladder by blackmail, advertisement, and stuffty script/mod stealing. really, it's pathetic, what the forget is he trying to do? does he actually CARE about his internet status? it's just damn pathetic, pretty sure alot of people think of him that way

handicap.

i'm just gonna rant a bit here, you might want to skip my post

loving hate rykuta, he keeps trying to get right to the 'top' of the blockland ladder by blackmail, advertisement, and stuffty script/mod stealing. really, it's pathetic, what the forget is he trying to do? does he actually CARE about his internet status? it's just damn pathetic, pretty sure alot of people think of him that way

handicap.
I dicided to read this and I have to say... I agree.