Author Topic: Reporting Members....  (Read 4292 times)

i was nonverbal abused too, i'm suing uh...

hem

dang it who to sue

saber ninja

yeah him

For mental anxiety when he speaks?

There is an agreement that you have to agree upon to join the form :/
And none of content is malicious or threatning, most of the time it's a joke.

i was nonverbal abused too, i'm suing uh...

hem

dang it who to sue

saber ninja

yeah him

Don't bother, I've already done it a few weeks back.
I think it was a perma :D

I hope this guy gets banned, calling the cops on us. >:(

Sometimes I wish I could find certain idiots addresses, visit them, and rip their genitalia off.

It loving pisses me off that people think the Internet is like normal human society.

Sometimes I wish I could find certain idiots addresses, visit them, and rip their genitalia off.

It loving pisses me off that people think the Internet is like normal human society.
QFT

Oh hey here's the thing, you didn't HAVE to read the insults did you? So it's your own fault, can't sue this.

And yeah, the internet is a free loving online network. Get that? Free. So I'm free to call you a friend, you are free to ignore this text. So if you take me to court for something stupid like calling you some name over the internet without any physical threat, or physical anything, then good luck with that. I'd counter-sue you for being idiotic and wasting everyone's time.

Even in the real word, name-calling won't get you in any stuff, unless it's calling out a Higher Authority like a president or to a lesser extent a policeman. You'd still need to threaten them or other serious conditions to get into any trouble for "name-calling". So do you think anyone will care if I call you a friend on the internet? Hmmm nah.

Who cares, they're just words anyways. Don't let them get to you.

Oh hey here's the thing, you didn't HAVE to read the insults did you? So it's your own fault, can't sue this.

And yeah, the internet is a free loving online network. Get that? Free. So I'm free to call you a friend, you are free to ignore this text. So if you take me to court for something stupid like calling you some name over the internet without any physical threat, or physical anything, then good luck with that. I'd counter-sue you for being idiotic and wasting everyone's time.

Even in the real word, name-calling won't get you in any stuff, unless it's calling out a Higher Authority like a president or to a lesser extent a policeman. You'd still need to threaten them or other serious conditions to get into any trouble for "name-calling". So do you think anyone will care if I call you a friend on the internet? Hmmm nah.

Q-F-T

That's why I love the internet, and why I wish I could live in it. You can do whatever you want.

Including surprise love.

Remember Hobbes100, from [RNA] thats me. I was perma-banned for Verbal Abuse. So I changed my name, and bought a new modem, and changed my IP-Address

User was banned for this post
Why are you whining about that, when you did it?

Hey dumbass. Its the internet.

But really, this little friend makes me lol and makes me mad as hell at the same time.  I have issues with truely handicapped people, no matter how funny their stupidity makes them seem.
As do I, let's find his house and punch him.