Author Topic: tazer!  (Read 3433 times)

well iwas thinking and i know that they already have a taser out there but i dont think that anyone could find it so could someone make one or find a link plz

that would be nice, but how would that affect other players, just stun them?

no....well yea in a sort of way like make them tumble you know like then you crash with skis.

only in mini? on poot's server it's a pain if somebody uses a tazer on you too many times, one use you can't get out of, and it's a pain (kill to move again)

well vv do you have a link?

No.
One was made in V8, it was a pain in the ass. One person grabbed it, tazed everybody then everybody grabbed it, and every server that had it turned into a taze war.

No.
One was made in V8, it was a pain in the ass. One person grabbed it, tazed everybody then everybody grabbed it, and every server that had it turned into a taze war.
Fun i remember that...

No.
Fun i remember that...
LoL

well if you dont like it if some one has it  on that server, leave the server dont just whine about it on here because some people WANT a tazer

well if you dont like it if some one has it  on that server, leave the server dont just whine about it on here because some people WANT a tazer
No they dont, only you want a Tazer because you can not understand what has happened before EVERY server had it so it was impossible to "leave" that server and go to another without being tazed.