Author Topic: CartoonNetwork MMO: Fusion Fall  (Read 6985 times)

Wow.
Well this looks kinda, umm childish?
Still gonna try it out.  Im all for custom characters and unlocking the characters from the show.
Heres link to main website.
http://www.fusionfall.com/index.html
And here are the trailers
http://www.fusionfall.com/video/  (There are three different trailers that play)

Im a fan of CartoonNetwork so I posted.
Lol I know its pretty lame but what ever.

fail game is fail.
fail beta was fail.
fail waste of time game was fail.

i do not advise trying this game, unless you want your eyes to pop out off your sockets and cause you to bleed to death.

EDIT: is fusion fail.

Cartoon Network failed ever since they filled 3/4 of their schedule with loving johny test. That show sucks. I saw a commercial for this and it looks gay. Some of CN's games dont even support mozzila

"You cannot play this game. It is possible that your browser does not support this game. Please download another one of these browsers just so you can play our crappy games"

Cartoon Network failed ever since they filled 3/4 of their schedule with loving johny test. That show sucks. I saw a commercial for this and it looks gay. Some of CN's games dont even support mozzila

"You cannot play this game. It is possible that your browser does not support this game. Please download another one of these browsers just so you can play our crappy games"
IEtab, Get it, and you can run IE in Firefox.

Yeah, I might play it, Looks a little cool.

No, this is fail. CN already tried making an online game similar to this and it failed. forget no. Whoever runs CN now is loving stupid. All the good shows are gone; Edd, Ed, n' Eddy, Camp Lazlo, Billy and Mandy (even though i thought it was stupid), and Foster's Home. All they ever do is show RARE episodes of each cartoon. I saw a CL one today.

Oh yeah, I like that show too
What are they?
BEAN SCOUTS lol
Ive never been to summer camp =/
I want to go still.  Is there an age limit?

Looks alright.
Is this free?

Looks alright.
Is this free?
WAT. WHATS RONG WIT YOU? They betrayed us and gave us stuffty shows? How the hell could you? D:

Looks alright.
Is this free?
I believe so.  Im signed up, and they asked for no money.  Figure Ill give it a go =]

WAT. WHATS RONG WIT YOU? They betrayed us and gave us stuffty shows? How the hell could you? D:
I just find it awesome to have someone like Samurai Jack or Blue following me around while I jump around and bash childish enemies and get annoyed by the over protective chat. :D

I just find it awesome to have someone like Samurai Jack or Blue following me around while I jump around and bash childish enemies and get annoyed by the over protective chat. :D
I still think your smoking some kinda crack.

Oh my god they have the Megas XLR bot in there <3

I still think your smoking some kinda crack.
No.

Yeahhhhhhh one of the reasons I signed up =]

Oh my god they have the Megas XLR bot in there <3
Looks cool

Oh and it looks like they show Camp Lazlo mondays at 6pm