Author Topic: Full AoT Map  (Read 17935 times)

1. the Woods have boxes with green dye

2.D1 has all different kinds of dyes

3.i was wondering if you could show where D1 is in the forest; you know top, bottom, middle, left, right

1. Just added it, thank you.

2. I only found 1 brown dye, and another time I heard someone talking about finding orange in it. So I added them.

3. That is not possible, please read a the description I just added to clear things up.

Then a map isn't always accurate if your really lost because AoT is a infinite repeating terrain, one time i even found the terrain area exactly like Port Town and the swamp, but nothing there(it was kinda creepy).

Well, I didn't want to take a million pictures of repeated terrain because I didn't think anyone would go out to those spots and just to the spots that are marked. My map only lists one Port Town repeat too, and that is to the left of Distant Forest. Also a little note, I have checked all those markers too, all are correct in leading you to your selected spot.

Thank you for your suggestions and your comments.

Dungeon 1 only supplies brown and orange now. You used to be able to get everything there, in an earlier update, I had found 1 green, 2 brown, an orange, and a red.

I wonder whats past the boundarys of land...

More land, some water, randomly spawning monsters, and people's farms.

Yeah, a few people plant their fibers out in terrain repeats.

I'd plant near the yellow dyes, since no one goes out that way, and there is a road.

That is amazing Pload. Great job.

I do, however, agree with (i cant remember the person's name at the moment and im too lazy to check) when he/she said it could take a bit of the fun out of finding things for beginners... 

Suppose if some noob wanted to know where d2 was... now i can't point him in the direction of the monster pit/ cave... hehe

Someone needs and update :)

what did you use to make the map

Thought this needed a little bump, its still a great map even if its 2 months old.

Any chance for reupping the picture? Its not showing up as of this moment.

June 02, 2006, 09:11:52 pm lol

At least j0kler had something constructive to say, not "I'll butter your brests and skin your snake" or something.