Author Topic: Christmas Presents help for me  (Read 2928 times)

I have no idea what to get my parents to get me. My bro wants an xbox, so if you guys think that 130 of my 300 should go to that. No idea what I should get. Sadly, all video games must be below the rating of "M". Help wanted, suggest anything you like, I'll look it up, and add it to the handy dandy list function under my post if I like it.

Go.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:39:32 PM by Digmaster »

Depends on how old he is tho...

• Fender Guitar set (includes amp) about 150$? For your bro, he can learn.
  • Jewelery 20$-100$ (for mum)
  • A soda drink hat and a fat head [dunno] (fer dad)
  • Miscellanous goo 25$

IF YOU WANT TO GET HIM AND XBOX- I SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING GAME:
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n Bolts

No, for me. Sorry I didn't make that clear. The xBox would be divided between me and my bro.

Oh. What's your age range?
I'd prefer a guitar, because I just got one a couple weeks ago, and I'm not half bad for a newbie.

Get any thing you might need around the place, this Christmas all I'm getting is possibly a few DVD's and a New Keyboard and mouse. Nothing like 50 new PS3 games and a new computer.

Just get a forgetton of legos.

Sadly, all video games must be below the rating of "M".

Go.
I have the same rule.
If you or your brother gets a 360, will you get live?

That's what Blockland's foooor :(

I'd prefer a guitar, because I just got one a couple weeks ago, and I'm not half bad for a newbie.

I'm 15. I play the Annoying Orangeet, and that occupies most of the time I want to sue for instruments.

Get any thing you might need around the place, this Christmas all I'm getting is possibly a few DVD's and a New Keyboard and mouse. Nothing like 50 new PS3 games and a new computer.

Good idea, I need a new keyboard. The Alt key is getting sticky and I use that for super shift D;

Blockland :D
I have the same rule.
If you or your brother gets a 360, will you get live?

How much does it cost monthy? I might get it rigged up to use some hackish free stuff anyways.

That's what Blockland's foooor :(
:D

I've been playing for about 1.7 years and I understand that people just dont want certain things.
Guitar IS good, but it isnt something for everyone.

looking into psp. Now I need to know if the 3000 is hackable. I want to run my own XMB on it (VIVA OPEN SOURCE). If not, I'll get the 2000.

forget the 2000, get the 1000.