Author Topic: Brick Physics Preview  (Read 96942 times)

Lord Badspot The Almighty High(bowing to pic of Badspot)[and His diciples] has performed yet another miracle!!!
Kompressor*

Lord Badspot The Almighty High(bowing to pic of Badspot)[and His diciples] has performed yet another miracle!!!

Yeah except Badspot didn't make this.

I have a question if you hammer a brick or undo it how will the brick kill will it just normally brake off

I have a question if you hammer a brick or undo it how will the brick kill will it just normally brake off

Good question.

I would imagine it would still be effected by the physics, but maybe it would just dissapear after a couple of seconds. If not, then it would probibly just break off normally.

ok i have a very simple request, and i'm sure people would agree with this, i want you, the testers,

to stand there and shoot a brick or event fake kill and wait for it to respawn, i ant to see how they respawn.

I wish that it was server side,and did damage to players,so you can kill them by dumping a stuff load onto them D:.

I wish that it was server side,and did damage to players,so you can kill them by dumping a stuff load onto them D:.
Lets hope

Weight is determined by the size of the brick, so it actually works out pretty naturally.

You should add a density field that defaults to 1.0 that affects the physics calculations.

Wow Badspot, Kompressor yall have outdone yourself(s) keep it up :D

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:26:56 PM by Flying Ace »

I feel bad for Kompressor. I know I'd feel upset if I made something amazing, but some idiot gave all of the credit to someone who only helped.

We must bake Kompressor a cake.

We must bake Kompressor a cake.
Don't have any ingredients for a cake, How about we just give him a bigger shovel?

BADSPOT I THINK YOU ARE AWSOME!!!!!!