Author Topic: Why hate on furries?  (Read 5504 times)

Furries are just weird. Much like eating other humans is weird, but you can't explain fundamentally why.

Because most furries who openly say they are furries and/or unique are somewhat annoying. .-. At least the ones I meet on the internets.

friend == gay == furry
Furries are just weird. Much like eating other humans is weird, but you can't explain fundamentally why.
And thus it was explained.

Eating other humans is just wrong... Unless the person is still alive then thats just crazy. Being a furry, on the other hand, is wanting to dress up as animals for pleasure, which is a bit wierd, but not crazy/completely wrong.

Why did you bring this to our attention? Seriously, why do you THINK everyone hates you guys? Let me answer that. It's because when you come out of the fursuit closet you decide to prance around and seek everyone's acceptance. No, I will not accept your weird obsessions, no matter how much you plead and how much you want the internet to accept your special interestes, so you can go forget yourselves.

The only "good" furries are the ones that do whatever the hell they do without bringing it to our attention, but these kinds of furries are an internet myth because all of you want to show off your stupid special interestes. We don't care, and we don't want to know that you are a furry. It's a loving creepy special interest, and trying to persuade us to not think so is loving handicapped.

I hate you people so much.

-rant-
Ah, there he is... What was the name of that other furcigarette that you flamed? I forgot... :-(

Ah, there he is... What was the name of that other furcigarette that you flamed? I forgot... :-(

I honestly can't remember, I honestly don't want to remember even.

Eating other humans is just wrong... Unless the person is still alive then thats just crazy. Being a furry, on the other hand, is wanting to dress up as animals for pleasure, which is a bit wierd, but not crazy/completely wrong.
No, it's still wrong.

And thus it was explained.

I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Why did you bring this to our attention? Seriously, why do you THINK everyone hates you guys? Let me answer that. It's because when you come out of the fursuit closet you decide to prance around and seek everyone's acceptance. No, I will not accept your weird obsessions, no matter how much you plead and how much you want the internet to accept your special interestes, so you can go forget yourselves.

The only "good" furries are the ones that do whatever the hell they do without bringing it to our attention, but these kinds of furries are an internet myth because all of you want to show off your stupid special interestes. We don't care, and we don't want to know that you are a furry. It's a loving creepy special interest, and trying to persuade us to not think so is loving handicapped.

I hate you people so much.

wrong, there exist closet furries.

i am not one of them

but i know a couple.

I'm a furry, chicks that are furrys are awesome because, Cos Play is the Only Way. Kitty Kitty Kitty.
"Cos play, Kon kon. Meow meow. See? Cos play." lol Kanokon

wrong, there exist closet furries.

i am not one of them

but i know a couple.
cool story bro

Furcigarette == Furry
friend == Furry
Good != Furry
You == friend

Packer doesn't act like a total furcigarette and doesn't go around YIFFYIFFFURRYRITES so he's cool.
Damn Skippy.

I'm personally fine with it, as long as you don't jump into an unrelated conversation and say "I'm a furry."
I don't feel like finding my quote, but it went deeper into this point.

Edit:

Oh, and people will hate you if you like something they don't, such as Halo, Runescape, and furry research. I don't hate these people, as said above, I only hate the people who try to get attention by saying "I'm a ____!" when the conversation had nothing to do with whatever the forget they said.
Example:

Chrono: So how are you today?
Person A: Great. So how is that build comming along?
Person B has connected to the server.
Person B: I'M GAY!!!!!!!
Chrono has permenently banned Person B (ID: ####). Reason: Attention whore.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:22:09 PM by Chrono »