Author Topic: admincheck command  (Read 5940 times)

YES, I am a host and I NEED THAT, SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THAT!!! im gonna put this into help fourm so....
Why?
That would go in suggestions/requests, not help.

eh,its better than scripts i could make,whick is none.i can only edit them,not make.

"I forget, am I admin? I can use admin orb and everything, and I can ban people! But I suppose I ought to check anyway, so... /checkadmin Oooh, look at that! I'm the HOST."
Still, good job on your first script. I can't script for stuff, so I'm not one to judge.

eh,its better than scripts i could make,whick is none.i can only edit them,not make.
Editing variables isn't even considered editing. Editing is actually changing them :|

I way to improve it is to be able to toggle spawning weapons, vehicles, and emitters but only admins can spawn the weapons and stuff like that
Example for toggling them:
Code: [Select]
/Togglespawningweapons
/Togglespawningvehicles
/togglespawningemmitters

something like that. Please can you improve it like that it'll be really good for my server. Then i'll download this.

Code: [Select]
/Togglespawningweapons
/Togglespawningvehicles
/togglespawningemmitters
These are about 5 times harder to do

These are about 5 times harder to do
Yeah But It would be useful you gotta agree with me.

"I forget, am I admin? I can use admin orb and everything, and I can ban people! But I suppose I ought to check anyway, so... /checkadmin Oooh, look at that! I'm the HOST."
Still, good job on your first script. I can't script for stuff, so I'm not one to judge.
This can't do that. It only says whether you are an admin or not, not whether you're a Super Admin or the Host.

keep working on more scripts!  One day you might be really good!  Also, make this say whether or not you are super admin and host, you never know if that will help in your next script.

Also, try editing the autojet script and make it admin only, and have some more features like how high you can go depending if you are admin or super admin.  I might download it.

Heh. Go easy on him. It took him a little while to make it. Plus who knows? This could be used as a resource. You could add to it and make it, like, if you are an admin, you get a certain tool/weapon i slot 4/5. :D Not supporting just due to the fact halc is my friend...No. Not at all..... :P

Thank you,it may be useless but its my first script.

hey i can actually use this! im making my own host only commands

Otto perfect! that gave me an idea! im going to add to it so if you say /getweapons it gives you tough weps!