Poll

Do you belive the world will end in 2012

Yes
50/50
no

Author Topic: 2012 The "end" of the world  (Read 9114 times)

NO

It will be 2036 or something like that. The"Meteor" is suppose to come in close contact with earth in 2012, go all the way back to the edge of the solar system, THEN It will hit us on it's second run.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:47:38 PM by Messes »

It will be 2036 or something like that. The"Meteor" is suppose to come in close contact with earth, go all the way back to the edge of the solar system, THEN It will hit us on it's second run.

Finally, SOMEONE belive me that 2012 is just like the fabled Y2K, nothing bad happened.
But by then, we will have developed TeChNoOlgy that will destroy this Meteror

It was supposed to happen in 2000. It didn't, obviously. Who says it will this time?

Listen closely in the year 2029 friday the 13th, a meteor the size of california will come so close to earth that it will dip below communication satellites. Then seven years later it will orbit around the solar system and strike earth also on friday the 13th. The meteor impact will most likely strike somewhere in the middle east. OR SO THEY SAY!

Listen closely in the year 2029 friday the 13th, a meteor the size of california will come so close to earth that it will dip below communication satellites. Then seven years later it will orbit around the solar system and strike earth also on friday the 13th. The meteor impact will most likely strike somewhere in the middle east.

No.

All of this "o no de wrurld wul end uin 20012 ono!11!!" is complete bullstuff.

No.

I'm not saying that I believe it. I am just saying what I have heard from the scientific community.

Agreed.

Exactly, (You should see these posts on the RuneScape forums, everyone says "LHC or the world will explode in 2012)

Besides, won't we have nukes with enough power to destroy the meteror by then?

Exactly, (You should see these posts on the RuneScape forums, everyone says "LHC or the world will explode in 2012)

What meteor?

Even if there were nukes to destroy it, the debris would scatter and possibly hit Earth, but I doubt a meteor would even get close to hitting us.

Listen closely in the year 2029 friday the 13th, a meteor the size of california will come so close to earth that it will dip below communication satellites. Then seven years later it will orbit around the solar system and strike earth also on friday the 13th. The meteor impact will most likely strike somewhere in the middle east. OR SO THEY SAY!

Look up