Author Topic: TF2 Tips and Tactics  (Read 4710 times)

Scout: NEVER USE THE BAT UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER AMMO IN ANY OTHER WEAPON. The scatter gun does 3 times as much damage at bat-range.
Or don't use bat if in 2Fort when you cross the roof of the bridge and get to the other battlement

Best bet for you is the medic for now, Classes like Engineer and Spy require you to know the map
better than everyone else.

only play on official maps
the rest all suck

the rest all suck
A few customs are actually good, but yeah, stick to official maps. If you want to play customs, try to stick to ones that look like valve maps. (if they have the style of TF2 they usually play better)

er your wrong again.

heavys are really slow. scouts are really fast and spy, just no poin.

i said scouts are fast, didnt you rad the post, and the spy i was also pretty much right on, and the heavy has mroe than 1 reason not to disguise as

i said scouts are fast, didnt you rad the post, and the spy i was also pretty much right on, and the heavy has mroe than 1 reason not to disguise as
He didn't rad the post, but I'm pretty sure he read it.

olol and he skimmed it. he didnt see that i said scouts are fast, and he corrected me on my correct statement

the rest all suck

Lol? Like orange_x4?

The soldier: This is a general class, stay on high ground and fire at the feet(not your feet silly). As a soldier you will attack and defend, If you are in small room use a shotgun so you don't blow your self up(also good for spy checking). Use the shovel if some one gets to close.
The scout: Your job is to harass the other team and get the intel.
The Pyro: Your job is to use scare and ambush tactics to burn the enemy. Spy checking is important and shoot at any suspicous people. If you yo ignite a friendly pyro then he(or she is a spy).

[more coming soon]

the rest all suck

That is complete bull. There are a lot of good custom maps. You just have to stay away from the oranges. There is a server with a ton of custom maps called 'drink good beer' I sugest you play any of the custom maps that they use before you say all custom maps suck.

the orange maps i played on had low gravity and it was failure. I liked 1 though...snowy valley or snow hill or something? is that official TF2 material or is it custom, im not sure, but it was really fun?

loadouts arent working right now due to steam maintenance :o

picking the right class is always teh best thing

Knaztip#1:
As a spy, Don't cloak as a scout. You'll run slow.
Knaztip#2:
As a spy, Don't cloak as a heavy. You'll run fast.
Knaztip#3:
As a spy, Don't cloak as a medic. It's weird how you won't heal people.
Knaztip#4:
As a spy, when you sap a building, keep moving around and try to sap it when there are alot of people around.
Knaztip#5:
If all-chat is on, don't tell people how your going to cloak as a medic and sap the sentry behind the CP.
Knaztip#6:
Worship Knaz, he is your spy-master-that-actually-sucks-at-spy