Author Topic: The Cold Hurts ;(  (Read 2043 times)

I always see people sleeping on the train to work and wonder how they wake up for their stop...
They set their biological clock.
Mine's pretty useful.
You should use yours.

Yeah I know about the pain.  You get it before its numb.  Like while your getting numb, it gets real sensitive.  Ive had my finger slammed in the cold, or maybe it was a cut?
Idk but the pain was "intesified" or w/e
Sometimes the cold feels nice.
Feels similar to the sun, just with a little sting or "kick" :]

Mine's pretty useful.
You should use yours.

Yeah I know about the pain.  You get it before its numb.  Like while your getting numb, it gets real sensitive.  Ive had my finger slammed in the cold, or maybe it was a cut?

Any tips to make you clock more effective? Mine is awalys 15 mintues off. and sometimes it fails alltogether

Mine goes off a lot. :( How to make it exact?

God, I don't even have an eternal clock.

Mine's pretty useful.
You should use yours.

Wait. How do they know to wake up on their stops?  I mean it could be on random times :o

I remember what the turn onto my street feels like. When I turn onto it I wake up (obviously I'm a passenger).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 06:20:03 PM by Wedge »

I've gotten used to relaxing all muscles when I want to, so the cold feels nice without the constant, irritating shivering. :D