Author Topic: Okay, WHAT THE forget!? (Fallout 3 Rant)  (Read 1169 times)

--WARNING--
SPOILERS AND OVER USE OF SWEAR WORDS.

Okay, loving seriously. I liked Fallout 3 and flayed from the quests to hunt for various creatures, people, guns, armor, etc. But then, I went along the quests. I eventually went all the way to Project Impurity and guess the forget what? I got to level 20, got explorer, and nearly stuff my pants in joy.

I said, 'I'll finish this, then play around' and guess the forget what? I told Lyons to enter the code, and before I did it, and died, pissed me off, but STILL, the game ended.

Major what the forget. Why can't it be like Oblivion?!

It kinda just does end after the main story.

I guess it'd kinda ruin the whole "survival" part of the game if you can get free purified water where ever you go :|

PROTIP: Just go back to a playing a save prior to telling her to go in (or going in yourself).

Seriously, why are you getting angry about it? It's not a big deal. There are mods that "fix" this too.

There are mods that "fix" this too.
Holy stuff, Link.
lolnvm
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:12:22 PM by Dropshock »

PROTIP: Just go back to a playing a save prior to telling her to go in (or going in yourself).

Seriously, why are you getting angry about it? It's not a big deal. There are mods that "fix" this too.
Because he can't spend the 10 seconds it takes to search for mods so he had to come here and bitch.