Author Topic: Cash Storage for the Cashmod v2  (Read 11669 times)

But::Did you got Clock's permission for releasing an add-on to his add-on?
It does seem useful to the people who use cashmod.
I haven't seen a lot of people using it in the first place.

My cashmod isn't all that widely spread.

As for permission, I don't mind people making things for them. But whoever posted that comment about "non-dedicated RPs" on the RTB forums is an idiot - my cashmod works just the same on a non-dedicated server. It's made for the entire intent of having a good, saving cashmod. So an admin needs to make the bank, I don't see how this makes a non-dedicated server any worse.

In fact this is far worse - it doesn't save when the server is closed, and I also note that mysteriously being able to make cash disappear into a storage at a whim without physically being near the storage to be able to put it in, and without that storage occupying any space, yet people claim this is good for "RPs".

forgetin' A. This community frustrates meALL THE loving TIME. LEARN WHAT WORDS MEAN BEFORE YOU USE THEM, YOU AGGRESSIVELY handicapped BACTERIUM FARMS.sometimes.

I'm with Nick. You keep pumping out this crap, and I can't see how most of it is actually useful. Stop releasing your stuff, just keep it to yourself.

And if you're gonna fight then at least have an argument!

what did you think they were doing? They were arguing the whole time, and club was losing

Well, I guess now that I've heard that it sucks from a reliable source I guess I'll have to agree.

Also derrrrrr "good for rps lols"

I'm with Nick. You keep pumping out this crap, and I can't see how most of it is actually useful. Stop releasing your stuff, just keep it to yourself.

Bump for v2

fail move club.

Like someone said before, he doesn't care what smart people think. As long as some moron somewhere gives him atleast one download he thinks people love what he makes.

Now we have a bank...but every bank...
 :cookieMonster: <<< a robber :D

The problem here? He's too ignorant and only accepts the opinions of his fellow stuffheads.
He'll only kill himself if another tells him too, possibly requiring a double Self Delete. So that won't work.
He won't stop unless he is banned, which, inevitable as it is, isn't worth waiting for.
I don't see any of us hunting him down. Right? Well, get to it then!
Really, there's not much we can do but boycott his stuff, and hope he runs dry and gives up on trying.