Author Topic: Oopah  (Read 4180 times)

It's just not fun any more. It's being used by 5-year-olds, and they aren't using it correctly.
It's supposed to be written in Impact. It's supposed to be written in size 20pt, no bigger, no smaller. It's supposed to be used by people that are superior to the victim of their Oopah.

It was fun, it was good, but now it just sucks.

I haven't seen it much lately. But what your saying is correct. Noobs, in their desperate attempts to 'fit in' use Oopah copiously and ruin it for everyone else.

Yup, it's over. All good jokes/memes have their ends.

Doesn't it remind you of another word?
The word I'm thinking of is 'noob'.
Wasn't it supposed to mean "An idiot. Dispite his or her time playing the game, they have extreme troubles doing things without asking constant questions. They play with lowest forms of skill if at all."
Rather than, "Anyone you compete against, or just anyone you dislike in general."

Ex of Idiot(s)
OOOPAAHHH loving OOPAAHAH
Resized to normal size

Yup, it's over. All good jokes/memes have their ends.
Cool story bro is on its way there.

D:

Doesn't it remind you of another word?
The word I'm thinking of is 'noob'.
Wasn't it supposed to mean "An idiot. Dispite his or her time playing the game, they have extreme troubles doing things without asking constant questions. They play with lowest forms of skill if at all."
Rather than, "Anyone you compete against, or just anyone you dislike in general."
No. Oopah is not an insult, it's a statement.

Jokes/Memes will be abused.

Insults will be molded into nothing but words people throw around at each other.

Stop crying.

Stop crying.
Stop crying? I'm annoyed because something Sheep Clan created to rid some of the idiocy from this forum, has been flip sided to do the exact opposite. What makes you think I'm crying?

Ex of Idiot(s)  Resized to normal size

That wasn't in big size, that was in 1pt.

That wasn't in big size, that was in 1pt.
I didn't say it was big you loving dumb ass. I said resized NORMAL SIZE. Learn to read.

Oopah Never ever got to use that before.

Oopah

Oh yeah! Man i've always wanted to do that!