Author Topic: Announcement: Government of Starboard Town in session.  (Read 10494 times)

What if there is a revolt? and the Port Town-ers come down the hill in the dead of the night... Creep into the tavern rooms where the lords are sleeping... throw dynamite... KABBBOOOMMMM!!!!!! All goverment is destroyed, leaving SBT to face anacry, which is the point of AoT lol

anacry? Do you mean anarchy..... Learn how to spell, kid.

What if there is a revolt? and the Port Town-ers come down the hill in the dead of the night... Creep into the tavern rooms where the lords are sleeping... throw dynamite... KABBBOOOMMMM!!!!!! All goverment is destroyed, leaving SBT to face anacry, which is the point of AoT lol

Actually I was tinking of putting a trainload of firewroks under the inn, lets go with that, its on Liquid's Tab.

Remember Remember, The Fifth Of November
         Gunpowder, Treason And Plot.....
I See No Reason Why Gunpowder, Treason
             Should Ever Be Forgot.....

I probly just scared alot of people who have no idea what im talking about lol

Guy Flawks :D The Gunpowder Crises or something like that.

hey we have a smart one on our hands :) thats right

"Of course all english students know about the history of Guy Fawkes. He was unhappy with the goverment in London becouse they persicuted the chaoliches. Therefor he became one of the leaders in The Gunpowder Plot. In 1605 the conspirators planned to blow up the House of Parlament. But one of the gang-members told the "police" about the plan and on the 5'th if november some of the guards captured Guy Fawkes red-handed. Under torture he confesed all and 3 months later his ececution found place." - My notes. Never knew they would come in handy  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 07:03:51 PM by The Unknown »

Remember Remember the 5th of november

Hehe, you got that right. We strike on Novermber 5th.

OMFG I learned something in the forums. I didn't know that was possible.

He was hanged once they found him in the tunnels under London.
And remember, an Idea is bulletproof.