Author Topic: TF2 Christmas Break Extravaganzae: A Megathread by Sirrus!  (Read 8652 times)

I may drop in. Steamname is n0cturni.

Pretty good turnout so far.

If we can pick up some more people, I might set up some 6-a-side tournament play.

That means assembling yourselves into teams and doing some knockout, tournament style play. Probably cap-'n'-hold.

Hmm?

Us had 20 people exactly, I think we should do a fair map, unlike dustbowl and things like that, where on side does something differently than the other...I suggest a big map that is extremely symmetrical or just fair on both sides...2fort is too small :( idk, i havent played much yet, so i dont know many of teh maps.

Us had 20 people exactly, I think we should do a fair map, unlike dustbowl and things like that, where on side does something differently than the other...I suggest a big map that is extremely symmetrical or just fair on both sides...2fort is too small :( idk, i havent played much yet, so i dont know many of teh maps.
pl_dustbowl isn't sided...

I think 2fort would work well for 6-a-side.

You have to account that 2Fort is a horrible, horrible map.

Anyways, you don't need to do a symmetrical map. If we were to do gravelpit, then each team gets a chance on offense and defense. Same thing applies with badwater or steel.

Hydro would probably work well, or granary/well combo.

Steam ID:

Knaztekz

In-game name:

Knaz

Where will the server be located at?

Anyways, you don't need to do a symmetrical map. If we were to do gravelpit, then each team gets a chance on offense and defense. Same thing applies with badwater or steel.

i forgot about the switching of offesne and defense xD

pl_dustbowl isn't sided...

i know, thats why it shouldnt be played in. But then rkynick said the thing he said that i dont feel like stating again. So any map would be good? any big enough map i mean

I play sometimes.  Steam ID should be AlenthEneil

ChexGuy331
chexguy331

You can't tell me to leave, I'm getting the Orange Box for christmas. :D

Toadzard

The name for everything.

quick, buy me tf2

bushido356