Author Topic: What the forget.  (Read 1109 times)

This just happened. It seems I was banned from the server despite never visiting it before.
What a noob.

Server name is 'captian charlies with a big guy free admin'.
In fact, Green Blockhead came onto my server earlier today and got my ID before I could ban him, so I wonder whether this is one of his 'associates'. If that is the case, that proves to me that he is a noob.

I didn't think 2 year olds were capable of playing Blockland.

I didn't think 2 year olds were capable of playing Blockland.

Me either.

Nobody ever bans me :(

I think we're just going to have to accept the fact that as ID's get higher, the populous of Blockland is going to get progressively more idiotic.

Maybe Badspot should make a Blockland: Mature edition that you have to take a test to get into.

Maybe Badspot should make a Blockland: Mature edition that you have to take a test to get into.
Epiclolz. One hit with a gun and gallons of blood pours out.

:3

That would be awesome.

This has happened to me a few times, usually the server is not a place that you would want to stay in anyways so it's no big deal.

Haha... There's a funny story behind this. I was on that server a long time ago. They were giving out the admin password, so I used a script to ban all IDs under the name Banhammer. It didn't function very well, and banned at a slow rate. It seriously lagged the server, though. The server shut down around the 4000s. That was the ban message I used. It's surprising that they haven't figured out how to delete their banlist yet... Maybe I should tell them... Picture taken at the time:

Haha... There's a funny story behind this. I was on that server a long time ago. They were giving out the admin password, so I used a script to ban all IDs under the name Banhammer. It didn't function very well, and banned at a slow rate. It seriously lagged the server, though. The server shut down around the 4000s. That was the ban message I used. It's surprising that they haven't figured out how to delete their banlist yet... Maybe I should tell them... Picture taken at the time:

I did the same :( But the server shut down at around 6000 :)