Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 177981 times)

Few hours ago.

Probably be up this whole week.

DANCE MAGIC PONEYS
LOL
Was that me?

I heard somone say
When i get bettur duz my id go down?

"IzwIllzbAznUz"

Tranzlation: I will ban you

Ok people, it's time to make real quotes, because I seriously doubt people will actually mispell a word so much that it comes out like: Omhjryt or: fgjhfjf

Seriously.

some noob came to a server that i was in and we were in a minigame where you build so the guy could get falling damage (FYI you have falling damage anyway)       and i said "go away noob this is a building place"because he kept shooting me and he said                                                   "I WILL FREAKING GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU"              i thought "dear god he is so stupid"

'Hw du u pant'
Nuff said.
out of the way whoever said that i think he said    "how do you paint"

*some guy enters*
me:hi
some guy:hi
*some other guy enters*
*pause*
*guy spawns*
*other guy spawns*
guy: im host and i will ban you for building that close to my house

this happened on my server awhile ago when 8k was high

out of the way whoever said that i think he said    "how do you paint"

Don't try to agree with me. I have barely any influence on this community. Yes, I know what you did there. You believe I have an influence on the community, so you agreed with me. I am a psychic man, I am.

Ok people, it's time to make real quotes, because I seriously doubt people will actually mispell a word so much that it comes out like: Omhjryt or: fgjhfjf

Seriously.

Yes, i made one up, but i've seen some peeps who were as dumb to spell it like that xD

Don't try to agree with me. I have barely any influence on this community. Yes, I know what you did there. You believe I have an influence on the community, so you agreed with me. I am a psychic man, I am.
lol, bet you cant do that to me
i think the first guy from my post was saber-ninja

lol, bet you cant do that to me
i think the first guy from my post was saber-ninja

...What...?

...What...?
the first line was to the quote, the second was to this
*some guy enters*
me:hi
some guy:hi
*some other guy enters*
*pause*