Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176268 times)

"OMG YOU HACK!"

"HACKER!"

"STOP HACKING!"

[into endless accusations]
- - - - - - --  --  - - - -

"What's your name, Citrus?"

"How do I kill someone?"

"How do I drive a vehicle?"

"Can I have Admin?"

"Can I have Admin?"

Why is that in big red text?..

OH I KNOW!

It's a very original stupid thing that someone said, so you decided to show us it's originality!

I have been accused of hacking because, in Cucumberdude's Crossfire TDM (at least I believe it was Cucumberdude's, I shall have to check) I shot and killed a member of the opposite team with an OSR in scope, after the opponent in question ducked...

...Behind a handrail.

This handrail, of course, had many spaces in between the bars, and when he was hit through one of these spaces, I believe something like the following ensued.

"DUDE WTF I CROUCHED! HACKER!!"

Boy Player: Want to make out?
Girl Player: Pervert

one time i joined a server and i built a house, it was screwed up so i did the /clearbricks command which non admins can do, but then the host panicked because he didnt know that /clearbricks is for non admins to, so he banned me for the reason: HACKER GTFO OF MY SERVER
i love that guy XD
probably never evn heard of the command
XD
i forget his name
couldnt believe the stupidity at ALL XD
THAT GUY IS EPIC :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:04:30 PM by Mr. T_T »

A player talking to me,the host:Dude i can curse at you all i want you cigarette<I ban him...He IRC messages me wtf is your problem cigaretteo?

NO WAIT! Collosuxc calls me gay twice and then says ima  pitiful excuse for player,i ban him and he spams up my IRC saying stuff like suck mah delk and like it!

NO WAIT! Collosuxc calls me gay twice and then says ima  pitiful excuse for player,i ban him and he spams up my IRC saying stuff like suck mah delk and like it!
Well.....Did you like it?

I was just hosting a sword fight server a la sword fights on the heights.
A kid named "Neo from matrix" Walks in.
Being a sword fighting server I fight him.
He tells me to stop as he just wants to collect swords.
I carry on killing him, him whining and me reminding him that it's a swordfight server along the way.
He throws a fit.
I call him a manbaby, and say he should go elsehwere if he wants to play tea party.
He says "well forget u stuff head" and leaves.
 :cookieMonster:

I was on a server once.
This guy was hosting some sort of Paranormal Fight.
I was a Transmutant.
The admin noob was a Human.
I killed him and he said wait a sec.
So I waied, and he fetched me and used the laser pointer on me.
He continuted to do that until it had happened 23 times.
I called him a richard, and he said: now im mad.
And then the dude banned me for insulting that 9 year old.

Ban Message/Stupidest Thing Said:

FFaa faaa meow meow.

I got votekicked for killing the duck, which was a Muffin.
Logic all the way.

"let me build ideot"

Muttered by a player at my Fort Wars server, because someone kept spawnkilling him while he was building.