What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?

Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you've ever heard someone say on Blockland?  (Read 176329 times)

Quote from: Pie Man
I was ready to take on 3 people at once for my family but they chose to make somthing up by saying they was talking about his car and man they got lucky I had no proof because im bigger than you think and I dont put up with bull stuff when I was 12 somone started talking stuff bout my sister to my face and I got back in his face he was 14 and 3 times my size and I got him to back off because I was PISSED! And im the worst thing to mess with while pissed off  I cussed someone out for honking there horn at me while I was walkign down the road I told him that if he honks his horn again i'll slice his ass beleive me I aint nice.
Pie Man thinks he's some Badass punk who could beat everyone up. I beg to differ.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 08:03:14 PM by curiosblockland6 »

SUT UP U NOOB BOSTON (pictures coming soon)

"MC ME DCK SUKER" Uttered from the mouth of Garfield.

some noob joined my server and said

"GIVE MEH ADMIN OR ILL PERMA BAN YOU"

he was perma banned from my server the next minute.

reason "NO! IMA BAN YOU"

some noob joined my server and said

"GIVE ME ADMIN OR ILL BAN YOU"

he was banned for an unknown time from my server in a matter of minutes.

I banned him immediately after

I was in a freebuild, and when I planted a blue cone brick, someone randomly said "What's this? Blue research?"

"Remember, Gingers don't have souls"
Some kid joined, said that and left. Probably just mad because he got trolled by a ginger.

a german came onto my server and said "is it weird for someone to ban me because i'm gay". he stayed for a while and left •_•

also, I went on this city rp and some guy was like "weeeeeeeed" and everyone was loke "where!" unfortunately, No weed •_•

Unknown has joined.

Unknown: LONGSHOT, where have you been?

LongShot: Um, I don't quite remember you.

Unknown: Are you sure, I used to be your friend, the one that gave you your add-ons!!

LongShot: I'm pretty sure you didn't. Look, I don't have time to be talking to you. I'm making an edit of a Nuketown build!

Unknown has left the game.

LongShot: Good God, he left.

Unknown has joined.

Unknown: I GAVE YOU ALL YOUR ADD-ONS, I AM YOUR ADD-ON DOWNLOADER!!

LongShot: What are you talking about? You never gave me anything and you probably don't even own half of the add-ons I downloaded. You are obviously a noob who is trying to get me to give you admin. Please stop, I give admin to people who help me build things or help me with events.

Unknown: You are right. I can guess your password though!!

Unknown has become Admin (Manual)

Unknown: That was easy.

Unknown: Time for some spamming!!

LongShot: How hte hell did you guess my pass right?!?!

CONSOLE has kicked Unknown (BL_ID 21476)" "

LongShot: I guess that's it!

LongShot has banned Unknown Forever. " "
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:37:55 AM by Caveman1127 »