Author Topic: Mindforget  (Read 74639 times)

aparrently 12 is underage

What's with number 12?

I got the last one without reading the smalltext hint.

Still no appropriate answers for #12. :(

I don't get 9 and 11, the one with the dark room and the chick showing us her breasts.

Nick, you can't count. The one with the girl is #12.

Nick, you can't count. The one with the girl is #12.
Sry, I don't get it though.

I've been staring at this picture for like 20 mins now and even filtered it through photo shop looking for evidence of Mind forget and there's nothing

The only possible conclusion is shes really a shemale, but that doesn't really mind forget me anyway. Plus there isn't an Adams apple.

I have a gist on what the basement one is. If you look on the right side, there's a shadow protruding out of nowhere, and it resembles somewhat of a monster/demon.

I've been staring at this picture for like 20 mins now and even filtered it through photo shop looking for evidence of Mind forget and there's nothing

The only possible conclusion is shes really a shemale, but that doesn't really mind forget me anyway. Plus there isn't an Adams apple.

Yes there is, I knows it :P, I'll give you this much of a hint, it's near her ass.

And on most females, you can't see their adams apple.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7990/anubiskr6.jpg
Spoiler for the girl pic.
It's the Anubis head in her ass.

Oh, and for the basement one, I'm sure its the number 13 on the left, like the 13 from that stupid movie. I think Jim Carrey was in it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 10:39:52 AM by Panterra8905 »

hmm.. i thought it was the umbrella that looked like it was going in her ass.

Although it does look like there is a face to the left of that bottle in the cabinet.