Author Topic: New CS4 series, By AFFGuy  (Read 10639 times)

CS4 Series
Includes CS4 Standard and Commando.

Description
  I have decided to make anouther Prefix to my weapons.
Now, CS weapons will have variants,and CC weapons will be one single weapon.

These two guns look very alike, yet operate way diffrently. They are combinations of the G3 and MP5. The Commando version has no buttstock, or forgrip but it has a suppresor, making it the choice of paratroopers and room clearence. Also, This weapon is Fully Automatic with extreamly high Rate-Of-Fire. Low dammage, Close to Mid range, and Low Accuarcy do to the having no Buttstock nor Forgrip.

The Standard Version comes with a Solid Buttstock and Grip, but no suppresior. It is single shot, and has great accuaracy(but not dead on), and has 40 dammage( 3-hit kill ). Change the color of RED to a dark Green to make it look like the FAL carbine

I may make an SAW version(also know as LMG). I may or may not release it. But it will have 20 dammage, long range, mid Rate-of-fire, and mid to long range.

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_CS4.zip (Last Updated: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:11 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_CS4.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

CC-RPG Anti-Tank Weapon
Kills Tanks. Goes Boom. Shoots two rokets at a time.

Description
This weapon is perfect for making sure vehicals wont be a problem. I have incressed accuracy and damage from my old one on my server. Although not too effective at very-long ranges, It is still capible of creating a cload of rockets zooming at an ememy base. Due to its fast bullet speed and RPM, it is recommened to be hidden on the map if the map is small due to its power. I used it on Lost Valley, Which is preatty big and I used it long-range on a single person and after a few tries, they were gone. Also, the explosion is slightly bigger, but less powerful than a rockets, making it perfect for TNT and IED wrench event explosions.

WARNING: ROCKET LUANCHER MUST BE ENABLED FOR THE EXPLOSION TO WORK!!!!!!

FIXED: Increased Accuracy and damgage even more.
Made the weapon smaller( i liked it big though) and fixed the frot grip issue, but now it looks lopsided.
Also, this weapon wors best in a match with only my weapons.

Soon to come: F.I.N.K. Weapons(Im gonna change the name soon), Dual Highland Falcon Machine Pistols, AFF Assualt APC(It'll take LOTS of damage, and will have both safe inside seating, and a chace to sit on the top and protect), and a chance i might realese my othe weapons, CC122a, CC90, and CC100(Automatic Sniper).

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_CC_RPG_MK2.zip (Last Updated: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_CC_RPG_MK2.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

CC150s Sub-Machine-Gun
A gun with a high rate-of-fire for Close Combat Battles

Description
This compact gun features:

A High Rate-of-Fire

25 Damage(4 hit kill)

Low accuracy(to make it fair)

Short Range(Keeping it real)

Darker colors so it pops out less.

Looks like a G36 and a P90 combined.

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_CC150s.zip (Last Updated: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:24 am)

Installation
Put Weapon_CC150s.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

CC17 Tactical Grenade Luancher
Bounces off walls. Big explosion. clear a room that isnt even in your line off sight.

Description
A very tactical Grenade Luacher with a long arming delay before the grenade detonates. has very high direct damage and radius damage. This is NOT recomended in open enviorments or against tanks as it bouces alot and has a long delay and bullets have gravity. pratcitice with this weapon alot and you will be vitorious in a DM such as an Office Raid and Urban Combat envorments. To fit your anti vehical needs i may make a FRAG grenade or remake my AEI RPG. This is not a new weapon for it has been on my server for over five mounths(same with CC45). I posted this due to a very popular request(although, my personal favorite is my SMG which is called CC122a, i will not post that gun).

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_CC17gmk1.zip (Last Updated: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:21 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_CC17gmk1.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

CC45 Assualt Riffle
A riffle form my server. Good for long range battles

Description
An assualt riffle with 3 shot burst

Each shot does medium damage

Bullets have a long lifetime

Has great Accuracy and meduim rate of fire

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_CC45.zip (Last Updated: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:36 am)

Installation
Put Weapon_CC45.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

CC87AS Automatic Shotgun
Insane close combat shotgun!

Description
A shotgun with a short range but with lots of spread and damage. Great for Assualting houses, killing zombies,and disabling vehicals!

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_CC87AS.zip (Last Updated: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_CC87AS.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 08:44:40 AM by AffGuy »

these look awesome, Dling now...First post

but if your char has 100 health and the gun does 40 damage, would it take only 3 hits not 4?

I like the look and sound of the CC150s.

but if your char has 100 health and the gun does 40 damage, would it take only 3 hits not 4?

Sorry, typo

CC45 is kinda big.all others are epic win. :3  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

CC45?  Assault rifle with a huge sniper scope?!  Wtf?

Photoshop CS4 series, lol.

sorry, but i still do not see the differs of the gun's?

Pretty nice looking, thanks for putting them all in one post :3

sorry, but i still do not see the differs of the gun's?
the cs4 coammando is like a shotgun mixed with a machine gun-it breaks bricks
the cs4 is just like a rifle-rapid click, it is very accurate

Nice,will download it =)

Just another load of crappy gun edits. Then again, look at it this way, you aren't the first to make the mistake of making crappy gun edits.