Author Topic: Saber Ninja  (Read 6251 times)

I would definitely not vote Yuki. He seems to get in too many arguments, and would probably just mute them after a while without good reason.

I'd like to tear his body and rip his organs apart and throw them to the kindergarten!!

>_<

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 09:47:52 PM by pingpeppy »

It's kind of hard when you're trying to read a normal thread and then you see over nine thousand WoW pictures flashing.

I'd like to tear his body and rip his organs apart and throw them to the kindergarten!!

>_<
Relax, whenever Mr. Spot comes on he will just delete his post and he'll be gone.
Pro Tip: Ignore him
QFT

I agree, but Wedge isn't online all the time, and I'm not sure I trust Ephi. Either way, he's administrator of RTB, and he bans for "Personal Vendettas" rather than (Or with) rule infractions, which is something I don't do.

yuki the day you're a mod on these forums is the day badspot goes even more insane. I think you have some magical pixie idea that you are this shining light in the dark sewers of the blockland forums who everyone respects and looks up to which is pretty absurd considering you start and stir most of the drama threads on these forums. Furthermore only 5 people are currently banned from RTB and each ban has atleast 3 valid reasons attached to it, and they are also banned on these forums.

Also you sound like a cut-throat bitch.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 11:36:22 AM by Ephialtes »

So am I still a good candidate?

SABER STOP loving SPAMMING

I laughed at Ephi's post. <3

I'd rather Let Mocheeze do the work.
Also, Saber stop spamming.... Heh, Him talking in blue was annoying too.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:(

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 12:02:44 PM by Isjix »

What the loving hell is going on here?! I'm gone for one loving day and this forum is in worst condition?! God damnit, this type of stuff is making me leave, I'm not yet, but I sure am close to doing it.