Author Topic: Saber Ninja  (Read 6252 times)

Blocked the images so it's pretty funny seeing him trying to spam with blank posts.

He's made 117 posts so far today.

Oromis, if you don't have the add-on for blocking certain images, just right click and "block images from imageshack###.com" until he gets rebanned.

I would definitely not vote Yuki. He seems to get in too many arguments, and would probably just mute them after a while without good reason.
Once again, I reiterate that I don't ban for personal vendettas. Being a moderator is a job, not a privilege. Getting in arguments never effects how I do my job.

I feel sorry for poor badspot. I can't imagine how much reports he is getting.

Saber Ninja = Attention Whore '08

baddy deleted his posts :D

i Want hes IP D:

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:59:26 PM by Flying Ace »

And boom he's gone. Thank god.

yuki the day you're a mod on these forums is the day badspot goes even more insane. I think you have some magical pixie idea that you are this shining light in the dark sewers of the blockland forums who everyone respects and looks up to which is pretty absurd considering you start and stir most of the drama threads on these forums. Furthermore only 5 people are currently banned from RTB and each ban has atleast 3 valid reasons attached to it, and they are also banned on these forums.

Also you sound like a cut-throat bitch.

Just quoting because you missed it.

ITT: We nominate ourselves for moderating.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 02:16:06 PM by Saber15 »

Can I be a moderator of the Blockland.us? I do a good job yes, I ban many people yes, I try to fill a mythical "gap" in the moderators current abilities to moderate by banning reported subjects and otherwise, which they are already doing so there is no loving need for surplus moderators like me yes, so I start throwing my power around like a brick of lead until I get IP banned for being the tremendous friend that I am yes!!

Can I be a moderator of the Blockland.us? I do a good job yes, I ban many people yes, I try to fill a mythical "gap" in the moderators current abilities to moderate by banning reported subjects and otherwise, which they are already doing so there is no loving need for surplus moderators like me yes, so I start throwing my power around like a brick of lead until I get IP banned for being the tremendous friend that I am yes!!
Yep.

Haha
Badspot should release V11 now :D