Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709775 times)

also edit because i love muscle shirts even tho i have 0 muscle

target

d0pe. im gonna go buy one
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:27:26 PM by ecks »

that's a fresh ass tank. where can i acquire it

target

That style doesn't fit you at all Fennis

That style doesn't fit you at all Fennis

I disagree. I think he can pull it off pretty well. The glasses are gay as forget, but the rest is iight. he needs a haircut though.

but seriously... get different sunglasses, checkers are for 14 year old scene girls. Wayfarers are cool and all, but not those lol

perf

http://www.zumiez.com/neff-x-mac-miller-daily-bird-king-mint-sunglasses.html

get these. got a pair of them in the car as an extra in case anyone in the whip needs a pair of sunglasses, and I get tons of compliments on the toucans lol.

plus they're cheap so if you lose them its nbd.

but totally invest in some d0pe glasses like oakleys or ray bans or something

http://www.zumiez.com/neff-x-mac-miller-daily-bird-king-mint-sunglasses.html

get these. got a pair of them in the car as an extra in case anyone in the whip needs a pair of sunglasses, and I get tons of compliments on the toucans lol.

plus they're cheap so if you lose them its nbd.

but totally invest in some d0pe glasses like oakleys or ray bans or something

lol not bad but i actually don't wear sunglasses that much. i have regular glasses i need to see with.

I don't wear sunglasses, because they don't really fit that well over eye glasses.

I don't wear sunglasses, because they don't really fit that well over eye glasses.

You know they make prescription sunglasses, right?

You know they make prescription sunglasses, right?
yah but getting another pair of prescription glasses is expensive, especially for something I wouldn't use that often.

yah but getting another pair of prescription glasses is expensive, especially for something I wouldn't use that often.

You should like.. Go outside more often. It's good for you.

You should like.. Go outside more often. It's good for you.
I do go outside. I'm just not that bothered by the sun.

I only wear sunglasses when driving or spending prolonged amounts of time in the sun (usually yard work).

I do go outside. I'm just not that bothered by the sun.
It's kinda weird actually; he has very insensitive eyes and never wears sunglasses, whereas my eyes are incredibly sensitive, causing me to wear sunglasses the majority of the time outside, even when it's overcast.