Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8848668 times)

Pretty sure at least citrus fruit is pretty awesome there, not sure about others though.

you're just begging for attention, aren't you?
all i crave in life is your attention

Does Florida have good fruit? (no pun intended haha) Someone was telling me the fruit there is really fresh and delicious in summer/spring
it took me a little too long to realize what the pun was haha

but florida has some pretty good fruit
the best mangos ive ever had are from my backyard

People who post thousands of pictures of themselves online, who post a picture or video of almost every single thing they do to social media, and people who post thousands of status updates about themselves only lack self confidence and have nothing better in life.
i wanna start off by saying that if youre constantly talking about yourself and posting pictures then its the exact opposite of lack of self confidence

and im pretty sure i dont have nothing better in life than postings pictures

i post pictures because i like taking them and i think every now and then im allowed to post a picture to this thread

i posted a picture of myself eating a banana
with a hashtag
for fun

i didnt post a compilation of photos of the process of me eating a banana

nor have i ever once insulted myself to beg for the attention of some fifteen year olds on an internet forum

it might not be in reficults case but saying that it never happens it pretty ignorant
was that a typo

because ive always wanted my own cult

Why do people need to post pictures of themselves to complete strangers? Why do they need anyone else's approval of how they look? I don't have to show my face to anyone beside the people I know in real life.
maybe because they like to
maybe theyre not actually seeking aprooval from anyone

congratulations on your self discovery caribou

while you enjoy not showing your face to those except you see in person ill continue to psot my face all over social media

how come no one answered my Florida fruit question, fruit is important to me man
sorry bby

i was out doing stuff with my life

Pretty sure at least citrus fruit is pretty awesome there, not sure about others though.
very true

florida limes are my one true love

have another one

another of me cooking eggs in Algonquin park with a friend

I wonder how that orange coat girl likes her eggs

scrambled, sunnyside, or fertilized

aborted

arent you gay?

that is impressive
The guy actually just bites it. The video was reversed so it looked like he sucked it.

had senior pictures the other day
dont care for the shirt unfortunately but my mom thought it was nice and shes paying so

had senior pictures the other day
dont care for the shirt unfortunately but my mom thought it was nice and shes paying so

You look like the boy version of this girl I know

You look like the boy version of this girl I know
is she hot?