Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8864218 times)

Lol for a moment I thought that someone else went on your facebook and posted it.

I personally like the one with you in the blue looking to your right leaning on like a door or something.
Or maybe the one where you're in like a nightgown type thing putting both your hands on the back of your head like if you were leaning back and relaxing.

Yeah, the door one is my favourite too. :) Speaking of which, we get loads of international call minutes. Maybe I'll call you again sometime?
And wow that is a lot of shoes.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/13/l_fe50697902564bcc8447f36aa2816f9c.jpg
New, bit big, sorry.
I assume it's supposed to be a good looking portfolio picture or something similar, but enough airbrushing/photoshop?

Yeah, I didn't see who airbrushed it or how much, cause they were all done before I saw them. They brought out my eye colour quite a lot. It was for my portfolio, yeah. I wish I could learn to airbrush well "/

Is the background of your picture supposed to be at some sort of stadium or something, Hollywood?

I don't feel like taking a new pic, not Mexican but it looks fine.

And no, it's not peach fuzz/not full, the pictures my stuffty webcam takes are blurry, therefore making my 'stache look like stuff.
It still looks like a beaner stache.

If you plan to grow out a full mustache please change your hair style.

No, it's like a backdrop of loads of pictures. Like models and people. Pretty vivid colours though, and with the blurring I can see the similarities.

No, it's like a backdrop of loads of pictures. Like models and people. Pretty vivid colours though, and with the blurring I can see the similarities.

aw, I was close at least :D
They both have people in them, so horray.

Holy crap Hollywood,

you look fantastic.

Are you auditioning for a play or something?

It still looks like a beaner stache.

If you plan to grow out a full mustache please change your hair style.

It doesn't look that in real life.

Also about hair: I hadn't straightened before I took that pic so it's in its natural, ass ugly wavy state.
I just hate straightening, so time consuming.

I meant cut your hair you damn hippy.

VH. You still scare me.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 09:11:08 PM by pingpeppy »

aw, I was close at least :D
They both have people in them, so horray.
Haha you were. When I saw it, I was like, "what backdrop is that?" but I didn't want to say it. :P But then I remembered, so all was peachy. :D
Holy crap Hollywood,

you look fantastic.

Are you auditioning for a play or something?
Thank you very much. Nope, this is my updated modelling portfolio. I was getting bored with the old ones in the car, so we got a whole new collection.
Now I think about it, I'd love to be in a play.