Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8853126 times)

when has he said this
also you dont seem to be fighting against the fact that emo freak is 16-18 and thinks its ok to hit on 13 year olds because hes gay
i thought emo was 20 or something

when has he said this
also you dont seem to be fighting against the fact that emo freak is 16-18 and thinks its ok to hit on 13 year olds because hes gay
Emo Freak hits on people 16 or older, and he is like 22 or something. That's not nearly as bad as Hodot. His situation is like a 13 year old girl hitting on a 16-18 year old guy.

Me, Georges, and hodot are the chosen ones. We seem to be the only people who Emo Freak doesn't have interest in.
ftfy

People on this forum need to learn how to smile youd all look 10x better

edit: ok maybe not all of you
But...

He is smiling.

Am I the only one who finds it extremely forgeted that Hodot is 13 years old and thinks its okay to hit on 16-18 year olds just cause he is biloveual?
yeah its p loving weird

Am I the only one who finds it extremely forgeted that Hodot is 13 years old and thinks its okay to hit on 16-18 year olds just cause he is biloveual?
To do list:
[ ] Buy Milk
[X] Say something negative about hodot

To do list:
[X] Buy Milk
fixed cus i went to the store this morning

For one thing who cares about complimenting when theres an age difference, even then it's not like it's a 30 year old trying to forget an 11 year old. It's like a 3 year difference and what makes it not okay? Just because someone gets complimented doesnt mean they have to go and forget that but how would that be anyone's business anyways?

Secondly what in the hell does that have to do with loveuality? you see straight 13 year old dudes hitting on 16 year old chicks all the time and vice versa

But...

He is smiling.
Yeah and he needs some lessons unless he intended to look like hannibal lecter!

he has the most depressing smug smile one, needs a more cheerful one and hed look better

maybe a ribbon in his hair as well or a little american flag barrette

xr-7s face looks so swollen like he's been punched or in a fight

the mighty beard be returning

To do list:
[ ] Buy Milk
This is incorrect. I have 3 gallons of milk in the house.