Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8860595 times)

Technically a hermaphrodite is neither biologically male nor female. So it wouldn't be a girl rooster, it'd be a hermaphrodite rooster.

There is no such thing as girl rooster you dipstuff
Yes there is. Do your research before you spew bullstuff.
Yeah nick, you should do research on girl richards before talking about it!

Yes there is. Do your research before you spew bullstuff.
I was thinking more along the lines of a female undergoing surgery to obtain male genitalia

Technically a hermaphrodite is neither biologically male nor female. So it wouldn't be a girl rooster, it'd be a hermaphrodite rooster.
Hermaphrodites are still predominantly male or female. Besides; "girl" doesn't automatically mean you have a vagina.
I was thinking more along the lines of a female undergoing surgery to obtain male genitalia
This exists too.
what about 2 roosters
As long as they're not on a guy.

FTFY
double entry noty

that seems like it would hurt like forget

There is only enough room for one doorman in me at a time, not two

It's irrelevant what z-fighting face of gender the body manages to show more of. People who are born hermaphrodites have a karyotype that includes both XX and XY. They are neither love.

You can get into an argument about gender identity all you want, but if there's a richard on a person they're either a hermaphrodite or a dude. Never a girl unless they have one surgically constructed.

double entry noty

that seems like it would hurt like forget

There is only enough room for one doorman in me at a time, not two
Don't knock it 'till you try it. :cookieMonster:

Hacker that is so gay

Hacker that is so gay
When I say guy or girl, I'm referring to what they look like. Your loveual organs don't matter to me as long as you have a feminine body.

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 03:39:28 PM by Brass »

rally looks cute

i would try dp

i eat booty
and have had my booty eaten
and once posted a picture here

im gonna miss robo

girls with snakees are my nightmares

i summed up my thoughts on the last few pages