Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8824693 times)

Zach Rance is the man

I started watch Big Brother after he got voted out
But yeah from what I saw he was gr8

I started watch Big Brother after he got voted out
But yeah from what I saw he was gr8
He was the most entertaining part of the entire season. Was very sad to see him go :/
The rest of the season was just Derrick completely dominating.
You'd actually like him. Like, a lot of people here woudn't like him, but I feel like you would.
Unless he has a different personality than that in real life, then I prob wouldn't.

Unless he has a different personality than that in real life, then I prob wouldn't.

Yeah he's pretty different in person. Not to say he's not an starfish -- he is, but an acceptable level of starfish where he's funny and still fun to be around.

I don't eat ass. My mouth is for food, girl rooster, and clitoris only.
Yes there is. Do your research before you spew bullstuff.

So are you just trying to piss people off now?

Robo was always an awesome friend back when we were closer, if that helps change your view of him. Hes a cool dude.

i like robo

but probably just because hes never insulted me

Robo was always an awesome friend back when we were closer, if that helps change your view of him. Hes a cool dude.
except when it came to sharing pictures of smiley faces

:cookieMonster:

I've always viewed him as an insecure scumbag who makes himself feel better by making fun of the way people look.
He makes fun of people's opinions, too.

a plethora of pictures for you guys

2nd picture was my costume, though i just got home from it so i took off my costume and decided to put it back on for some pictures. wasn't wearing the complete thing.

I'm actually running a little low on pants. Think you can hook me up?

Well, I said I was going to post a new photo and eventually a photo of my bf. Here they are:
Me (stressing):

My bf (talking):

Well, I said I was going to post a new photo and eventually a photo of my bf. Here they are:
Me (stressing):

My bf (talking):

how are we supposed to bone if your bed is messy

clean your bed right now young man

so we can mess it up ;)

Took this pic a few days ago when it was about to rain

Decided to grow out my beard and stuff to beyond just my chin.  (Reduced size so picture wouldn't be invasive.  Click for full.)