Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716940 times)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 01:27:47 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Sometimes I worry about you people.

106,184 / 3,421,128 = 0.0310377434323505 or 3% of Off Topic is this thread.

Who said McDonalds or fast food was brain dead easy? I worked in one and quit within the first week because it was just not a good environment to work in at all. Only because it might be a lower qualified job doesn't mean it'll be easy to do.

I did.

I work(ed) at one and it's the easiest stuff ever. I work the back kitchen (grill, fryer, buns, and table) for like 2-3 hours sometimes and it doesn't phase me. Maybe it's just me?

Sometimes I worry about you people.

he probably saw the total posts of off topic was 6 digits like this thread is and not 7 digits

Actually he might have seen the views and figured that was the post count. That would work...

I did.

I work(ed) at one and it's the easiest stuff ever. I work the back kitchen (grill, fryer, buns, and table) for like 2-3 hours sometimes and it doesn't phase me. Maybe it's just me?

mcdonalds doesnt work that way anymore son. you will work levels and table for a few hours, then switch over to drive through, maybe do front counter for a few more hours.

and its not the same monotonousness thing over and over. different costumers have different personalities, not everybody orders a cheese burger, and not everybody doesnt modify their sandwich.

although working at McDonald's isnt as hard as being a neurologist, it definitely isnt a job you can preform flawlessly while you are about to fall asleep on the floor.

dont you have to also unload a bunch of boxes at mcdonalds

dont you have to also unload a bunch of boxes at mcdonalds
thats during truck. which my store only makes us males do. and its only on thursdays and sundays.

thats during truck. which my store only makes us males do. and its only on thursdays and sundays.
Well that's a bit loveist, don't you think?

Well that's a bit loveist, don't you think?
our store is pretty loveist. our employees consist of 85% females and 15% males. i was passed up 2 times over a female before i was hired.

we have 8 women managers and 3 guy managers.
we have about a million crew members and only 8 of which are men
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 01:52:30 PM by Starkiller »

mcdonalds doesnt work that way anymore son. you will work levels and table for a few hours, then switch over to drive through, maybe do front counter for a few more hours.
Did the thought that maybe not all stores work the same come to mind? I've never taken a customers order. No drive through, or front counter. I've only worked kitchen or clean the lobby/take out trash whenever it's full.

Did the thought that maybe not all stores work the same come to mind? I've never taken a customers order. No drive through, or front counter. I've only worked kitchen or clean the lobby/take out trash whenever it's full.
its a requirement by the franchise iirc.

we have about a million crew members and only 8 of which are men
ah that's not putting this into accurate perspectives

ah that's not putting this into accurate perspectives
alright. i will count off the women i know who work there. and remember, i still dont know all of them yet cos i only work a few days a week.

its a requirement by the franchise iirc.
Um there's a ton of different franchise's for McDonalds?