Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715386 times)

I love my brothers and I think this picture describes us well lmfao
I want the middle one

[IMG WIDTH=600]http://i.imgur.com/G3HFyus.jpg?1[/im g]
I love my brothers and I think this picture describes us well lmfao

Open your eyes, gosh Nick. You're in a posed photo :cookieMonster:

I want the middle one
Is it because of the tie? Because that tie being a different color forgets with my brain.

Is it because of the tie? Because that tie being a different color forgets with my brain.
well he's probably the groom or something

i went "urban exploring" today. went through a bunch of old abandoned factories, then i took this pic:

Nice paint mask

Yes, this does make me feel cool to wear it.

well he's probably the groom or something
Yes
Open your eyes, gosh Nick. You're in a posed photo :cookieMonster:
Lmao this is just a picture my mom took. I'll post the actual photographers photos eventually

Lmao this is just a picture my mom took. I'll post the actual photographers photos eventually

Good, we all know you're better than that.

Boom that's my face, I am the gas mask man.

i got a haircut can you tell

I can see the reflection of your monitor and your phone in your giant pupils.
i don't even do drugs :(

-snip-
omg what have you done to your hair

Everyone (except Hodot) is posting masks and I'm here all "lel i forgeted my assessment help me"

Something stupid? You mean richarding around in someones personal life?

Ahaha yeah, that was it! Good times. How'd you find that thread again?

wait, what? are you telling me that nobody's allowed to be friends with people you've dated in the past? because it means they're "richarding around in your personal life"??

Yeah, that's how he felt about it anyway. Apparently it was totally unchill for me to be friends with her, oh well. We fell out and don't talk anymore anyway, so it's chill. To be fair, I did make that post about "my friend Mopey on facebook was upset" just to piss him off. I think that was pretty clear, and I served my sentence for that (just so we're clear, and I don't get banned again).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:40:59 PM by Trifax »

The hair is getting long again. :)