Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716509 times)

Ouch
Wait at first
So do I like get better as I go on
Am I a human sour patch kid
idk, are you an starfish?

OuchWait at firstSo do I like get better as I go onAm I a human sour patch kid

Your resting face says literally nothing about you at all. It's just how your muscles in your face relax when not being used.

thats probably because you are a douchebag at first and rally hasn't helped his image with the way he talks to people on the forums ;)

You mean phlegmatically?
I'm really not interested in being all cushy-wushy nice guy and making tons of friends here. I use this place solely to discuss topics. I understand you've got beef with me because I called you out for being an starfish in the past but even though I think you're an annoying, inappropriate, flamboyant narcissistic jerk it doesn't give me any predisposition against you because I'm not interested in holding a grudge against someone I have no interest in knowing. Grow up.

Your resting face says literally nothing about you at all. It's just how your muscles in your face relax when not being used.
Yeah I know, Tenshi and I were just joshing around
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:04:41 PM by Machaty »

I'm not interested in holding a grudge against someone I have no interest in knowing. Grow up.
Lol grow up, Felisha pls

i'll try not to ruffle your feathers anymore than I have
me thinks someone doesn't like being called sour

Yeah I know, Tenshi and I were just joshing around
joshing is not part of rally's vocab

Lol grow up, Felisha pls
i'll try not to ruffle your feathers anymore than I have
me thinks someone doesn't like being called sour

Don't mistake me for somebody who actually cares what you think about me. I'm well aware people find me sour. As far as it goes I'm just offering my thoughts on the subject. Anything further is really just you trying to ironically aggravate me.

I use this place solely to discuss topics.
No you don't. You use this place to start eyesore wall of text arguments full of vulgarity and nonsense in every topic.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:23:00 PM by #Ravencroft »

would it be better if i add cool smiley faces :)

Don't mistake me for somebody who actually cares what you think about me. I'm well aware people find me sour. As far as it goes I'm just offering my thoughts on the subject. Anything further is really just you trying to ironically aggravate me.
No desire to push your buttons my dear, if your happy being a sourpuss thats entirely alright. Though you rather seem to like replying to someone who's opinion you care nothing about.

No you don't. You use this place to start eyesore wall of text arguments full of vulgarity and nonsense in every topic.
I want you inside me

Dude me too. Apparently I come of as a douchbag to everyone untill they start talking to me

This so much. I look like a career seeking serial killer with my resting face.

took a pic of my butt for the forums but u cant handle it

took a pic of my butt for the forums but u cant handle it
If you post it Ill post my butt to one up you

damn im lookin good ;)