Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718023 times)

I shave between my eyebrows every time I shave my face. Can't have that stuff no way no how.
Same dude, and I use the microtouch trimmer on my eyebrows at least once a week along with getting them done when I go to the salon.

I don't grow it out on purpose but I don't shave it because apparently that makes it grow back faster

I don't grow it out on purpose but I don't shave it because apparently that makes it grow back faster
Shaving doesn't make facial hair grow faster, getting older does.

I pluck, once or twice a week is all you need. Only hurts first couple times you do it, if you too pusillanimous individual to do then ask sister or mom to help you out.

shaving makes hair blunt which gives the illusion of growing faster because a blunt hair is more visible then a normal fine piece of one. A simple Google search would  tell you shaving doesn't increase hair growth

I pluck, once or twice a week is all you need. Only hurts first couple times you do it, if you too pusillanimous individual to do then ask sister or mom to help you out.
same

and I user nair to get rid of the tiny white hairs that would be impossible to pluck

SlayerZ is easily the hottest person on the forum 🔥🔥🔥

Marry me bae
ok but dont tell my gf  :cookie:
He's probably really hot after being in such close quarters with that sparkler
no like i actually burned a hole through my blanket during that picture

and I user nair to get rid of the tiny white hairs that would be impossible to pluck

vellus hair

That is a myth

shaving doesnt make it grow faster

shaving makes hair blunt which gives the illusion of growing faster because a blunt hair is more visible then a normal fine piece of one. A simple Google search would  tell you shaving doesn't increase hair growth
That is a myth
shaving doesnt make it grow faster
get told mofo

Taken in the dark so you can hardly see me. :(

IS THERE A PERSON IN THAT PIC OR IS IT A GHOST????

I just solo'd in this plane. Did a lap around the airfield by myself B)

--
I just solo'd in this plane. Did a lap around the airfield by myself B)
obligatory