Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8902003 times)

Why did it take you so long to break up with her?
it's a little different when you're actually in relationships with people like that
mind isn't as clear I guess

it's a little different when you're actually in relationships with people like that
I've been cheated on and it was pretty simple to make the decision to leave lol

true
there might be more context idk

Why did it take you so long to break up with her?
There were plenty of signs to break up with her, and the fact she cheated on you and you didn't break up is even more said.
She was in with a lot of people I know. If I broke up with the "suicidal" chick, I would have been made a right loving twat. She was also very good a guilt-tripping and made sure she was getting the correct type of attention before she laid something heavy on me, and I was much less cynical back then.

The cheating thing I let slide because at the time the way she worded it made it seem like he was more responsible and she was just drunk (at the time I was starting with my alcohol problems so I wasn't about to become a hypocrite and get angry at her for doing the same stuff I could have done). With the whole lesbian side relationship thing now out in the open, I'm now fairly certain that was all bullstuff too.

Maybe I thought I was doing a good thing by helping out somebody who I felt was disadvantaged.

For some yeah, but for others it's a bit weird.

A friend of mine is currently in a two year+ forgetish relationship that we've already tried to talk him out of as his SO has practically brainwashed him to whipped cream and back, even cheating on him recently with a friend of mine while dating them both simultaneously, with his own goddamn knowledge of what was occurring but he didn't say jack stuff, and then they broke up somewhere in the middle of that and got back together. They've "broken up" about 5 to 7 different times in the past and every time she was in the wrong, but he'd make some stupid IG post that was a paragraph long about how sorry he is and how much he loves her.

high school "love" or that category in general is forgety man

yeah no I have no sympathy for cheaters. if theyre suicidal and cheat and you break up with them that sucks but you have to respect yourself

im doing one of these

me in 2011me in 2012me in 2013me in 2014me in 2015

me in 2016 (old to new)

i JUST NOW realized when i turned single/got depressed between 2014 and 2016 i started to actually care about my looks and changed my loving ugly nerdface
maybe everyone should get depressed loolll
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:02:45 PM by Donnies Catch »

i JUST NOW realized when i turned single/got depressed between 2014 and 2016 i started to actually care about my looks and changed my loving ugly nerdface
you look so cute in all of these

also thats horrible advice

i think you forgot one

OOOOOOOOOOO forget YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA
time stamp is 2014 iirc? omfg i love this thing
i still have the collar

oh DUDE look at the greasy hair MMMMM

cute picture
cute collar

im doing one of these

me in 2011me in 2012me in 2013me in 2014 (only photo lol bad year)me in 2015

me in 2016 (old to new)

show us some richard YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i still have the collar

Oh forget I didn't even see that holy stuff haha

Oh forget I didn't even see that holy stuff haha
it has the loving 'if lost: contact X' thingy on it im dead