Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8696072 times)

Had Colton on snapchat for like two weeks and it got boring soz b
But this was like two years ago

Bow down before your supreme chancellor.

Furdle, nice moves, keep it up, proud of ya.

I actually printed this picture out and signed it and framed it and then gave it to my girlfriend for her birthday.

I added everyone that added me <3 prepare to see a lot of me at school and some doll heads getting their hair done /u\

went to skate but my phone battery died again at 80%, went home and told my mother and she handed me a loving brand new iphone 6 like what the forget you cant just do that

I'd add you all on snapchat but I'd have to download that and I'm lazy af

I actually printed this picture out and signed it and framed it and then gave it to my girlfriend for her birthday.
HAHAHA

I basically did the same thing! While I was on the cruise and she was at school, I took one of those professional pictures in the exact same position except I was leaning on a pedestal and I got it printed out for her.

went to skate but my phone battery died again at 80%, went home and told my mother and she handed me a loving brand new iphone 6 like what the forget you cant just do that
can i have your mother

but not just for iphone reasons

HAHAHA

I basically did the same thing! While I was on the cruise and she was at school, I took one of those professional pictures in the exact same position except I was leaning on a pedestal and I got it printed out for her.
I put a photo of myself on the top of my christmas tree last year.

I can pull it off better

You look nothing like Farquaad gtfo

I put a photo of myself on the top of my christmas tree last year.
me and my friend were drunk once and he brought this cut out picture of his school staff
at the end of the night she ended up in the christmas tree, no one realized.

here are some pictures of her

Holy sh*t that's hilarious.