Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8703372 times)

Kek I remember when Bubbagum and I had an on-off LDR thing for like 18 months until she eventually told me it was just a prank bro and she had been emotionally exploiting me the whole time. Then she came back several years later and said she always loved me and somehow I was the starfish for having moved on or whatever, interesting character.

Kek I remember when Bubbagum and I had an on-off LDR thing for like 18 months until she eventually told me it was just a prank bro and she had been emotionally exploiting me the whole time. Then she came back several years later and said she always loved me and somehow I was the starfish for having moved on or whatever, interesting character.
damn, something is wrong with this chick

[img width=64 0]http://i.imgur.com/dUibS24.png[/img]

#MAGA
hugums is that you?????

BubbaGum started texting me once when I inadvertently posted a screenshot that contained my phone number on it (although I used to have my number on my profile later on) but my phone wasn't on me. She then started to contact me through the forums via PM and Steam until I finally saw the messages. From there, we texted like twice and then stopped lol

She's literally a shattered sociopath that is incapable of actual emotion. It's not like the "trinick clique" dislikes her for no reason. It's because she makes a effort to hurt people that actually care about her then claims it was all the other person's fault.

hugums is that you?????
nah m8 I used to be fatter but I been slimmin down :^^)))

?

If you try and sleep with me I'll behead you

Edit: I was gonna say cut your richard off btw but I realized you might not react the way I was hoping Rofl
let me have those cute shoulders boy (; jk jk
im an extroverted introvert so i have that awkward essence around me at all times

also forget you lmao

nah m8 I used to be fatter but I been slimmin down :^^)))

i still see a resemblance

She tried to have love with me in trinicks bed.
It was honestly one of the most uncomfortable situations in my life
Um..
Wasn't she hot though?...

jk, truly crazy brads aren't worth the effort.

Bubbagum sounds 100% like my ex, just without the Bogan Screech of an accent.

Still kinda hot though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:26:31 PM by McJobless »

BubbaGum started texting me once when I inadvertently posted a screenshot that contained my phone number on it (although I used to have my number on my profile later on) but my phone wasn't on me. She then started to contact me through the forums via PM and Steam until I finally saw the messages. From there, we texted like twice and then stopped lol
wow i can handle a lot of the stuff that people posted about her in this topic but this crosses the line this bitch is a maniac shes fcuking CRAZYY!!!!!!!!!!!! )__________) call 911 get this bitch 1000000% locked up A S A P who w me

She tried to have love with me in trinicks bed.
It was honestly one of the most uncomfortable situations in my life
dam i was plannin on bein the first to try n rape you in tri's bed :/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 03:35:45 PM by Pixel »

wow i can handle a lot of the stuff that people posted about her in this topic but this crosses the line this bitch is a maniac shes fcuking CRAZYY!!!!!!!!!!!! )__________) call 911 get this bitch 1000000% locked up A S A P who w me

I know rite I was ultimately DISTURBED

sorry im late
have a throwback from 134 week ago

look at my buzzed head and marvel at the fact i once had normal hair