Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719162 times)

There should be a minimum selfie count to post in this thread.
1 right

then take a u-turn and turn right 3 times

And take the toll bridge after 400 meters

And take the toll bridge after 400 meters
and then you look for the person telling us to stop giving directions
after you find them take another right

We should totally like do twinning with our hair color like oh my god this would be great I need my Starbucks where is my Starbucks

But seriously though what color because I was thinking about a new hair color too
My hair is orange-peach right now! But I think it's going to be a bright red in a few weeks (most likely). Won't be sure until it happens!! But hell yes twinning <3

On a related note!! Another picture from the photoshoot-

I'm getting a weird Bowie vibe from the photo shoot pictures you've posted so far, Neon.

oh no, your hair is trying to beiber eat you

My hair is orange-peach right now! But I think it's going to be a bright red in a few weeks (most likely). Won't be sure until it happens!! But hell yes twinning <3

Are you going to do a darker red on the bottom layer of your hair?

That picture is super cool btw

Snip snip
I love it so much nerd <3

we need 2 think of something 2 do with my hair

no donald Annoying Orange hair jokes?

I'm getting a weird Bowie vibe from the photo shoot pictures you've posted so far, Neon.
obviously because she has no eyebrows

this page is a perfect example of it. Path is trying to be funny yet once again just proving how annoying he really is. And true is beating a dead joke.
Just ignore me if I'm such an annoying person

Jesus forget