Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719208 times)

Why are you sucking your hair into a vacuum hose

Jesus lmfao

Quickly, chuck a ugly selfie while the internet is working temporarily.

!!! McJob I'm your biggest fan

It's not a vacuum, it's just the void where Tel-YES PLEASE PAY FOR INTERNET YOU PHYSICALLY CAN'T USE-stra's tech support team left their brains. Maybe one day they'll find it too.

!!! McJob I'm your biggest fan
:O

But I swear and I drink and I even one time slapped a blue-tounge lizard? How could you be a fan of a monster like me...

christ job, put those loving guns away (stealth edit)

i sincerely apologize for defacing your likeness.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:16:21 AM by Glass Joe »

jogs are on point, the rest could use some work tho.
u might wanna try to stack the jogs a bittt better tho

i sincerely apologize for defacing your likeness.
Dude, that's loving gorgeous. I decided to make a couple edits, went a little nuts, and came up with my new avatar. Thanks heaps for your groovy thing :)

If i wanted to spend more time on this, I could probably add way better shadowing, get the beanie centred up correctly and fix some other problems, but I think it's kinda cool right now.

Stripes make me dizzy js

Dude, that's loving gorgeous. I decided to make a couple edits, went a little nuts, and came up with my new avatar. Thanks heaps for your groovy thing :)

If i wanted to spend more time on this, I could probably add way better shadowing, get the beanie centred up correctly and fix some other problems, but I think it's kinda cool right now.
Make it angrier.  Alternatively, also make it destroying a can of fosters with undue violence.

my boy xr is NOT gay.
but is it gay if the male has very feminine features (or is actually transitioning to being female and is doing a very fine job of doing it like good old VH here?)