Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719131 times)

are you building success

looks like a columbine pic lmao
Damn it actually does

wait a minute i just saw this.

she added me to sweet talk me for a few days and then he hit me with her true intentions: she wanted me to buy her this $650 computer off amazon then say it never arrived. i said no and she started to do some more sweet talking and how i'll get $100 when she sells the laptop if i do.

...then i said no again and she threw a tantrum at me, i didn't even need to reply past that point i just got a huge tantrum to laugh at as she starts going on about how we've been friends for so long or some stuff. once she stopped flooding my skype chat i removed her and proceeded to block her but not before saying "im not fueling your stuffty drug habit goodbye"

i never knew she legitimately had a drug habit holy stuff was i on point or what. this bitch is crazy.
Omg this never happened I have never heard of this??? Are u thinking of someone else???
everyone's hella tripping y'all I dont even know.
anyway here's wonderwall

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 09:32:04 AM by BubbaGum »

coconut head confirmed

Trymos are you sure it was bubba

Trymos are you sure it was bubba
wait wait wait

So you're now accusing trymos of lying just because bubbagum made a dismissive arguement against his claim and posted some cute pictures of a demon? Are you loving serious  

Not to include she didn't respond to any of the other factual stories that were made about her. We as a community would be literally handicapped to believe anything you post as fact bubba.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 12:27:20 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

wait wait wait

So you're now accusing trymos of lying just because bubbagum made a dismissive arguement against him claim and posted some cute pictures of a demon? Are you loving serious 

How else would he assert his availability as a disposable white knight?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trymos fabricated that. He was in a pseudo hacker group after all.

wait wait wait

So you're now accusing trymos of lying just because bubbagum made a dismissive arguement against his claim and posted some cute pictures of a demon? Are you loving serious  

Not to include she didn't reposed to any of the other factual stories that were made about her. We as a community would be literally handicapped to believe anything you post as fact bubba.
Yo I wasn't accusing him. I was just asking if he was 100% about what bubba said. Why do you think I'm accusing him?

Yo I wasn't accusing him. I was just asking if he was 100% about what bubba said. Why do you think I'm accusing him?
well to be fair most of that was pointed at bubbagum