Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8711181 times)

congrats krupp, glad your transition went smoothly

thanks it took a lot of courage but i can finally be who ive always wanted to be: jitank

haven't posted here in a while, here's a completely irrelevant to halloween picture from last summer

It's probably one of the only pictures of me where I legitimately look happy
i have crippling depression
You look like that kid who built a "clock" bomb. Only not as popular.

You look like that kid who built a "clock" bomb. Only not as popular.
I can kind of see it i guess, i hope i dont look as dweebish though

I'm rly tired right now but I found my bb pistol, haven't seen it in like 3 weeks

I'm rly tired right now but I found my bb pistol, haven't seen it in like 3 weeks

DON'T SHOOT!

Oh boy another gun picture

Oh boy another gun picture
No, I'm not doing it for "edit bait," if you're thinking I am. I'm doing it because I found that bb pistol after not seeing it for a few weeks and thought I lost it

Plus why am I the only guy you target from this lol, when anyone else does it, you're completely silent and content. Me? Oh no I broke the law!

Because you keep doing it over and over and over and over. Literally every other picture I see of you ends up being a loving gun.

Except, I haven't posted a SINGLE picture of me holding a gun since Halloween and before then, the last I did it was when you last hopped on my ass for doing it and accusing me of doing it for "edits" even though I never did. Hell I even looked back to the last picture I've taken of me with a gun, and guess the date? September 27th, over a month ago. Stop being so nit-picky.

Plus, between that time, I've seen quite a few people post pictures of guns as well, and you were nowhere to be seen. Is there something wrong with me trying to have fun in a thread? I'm ever so sorry I try to have fun like everyone else!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 06:47:45 PM by Insert Name Here² »