Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718850 times)

i never graduated from precum

I heard most people doing that drown themselves in the toilet by the age of 20

this is the type of comeback that make people think you're in middle school

Also I reckon you'd suit a buzz cut pretty well. Might want to try that one out over summer or something.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 01:13:45 AM by Rally »

Probably rockin' a knock off pair of aviators with his signature cargo shorts and monster energy t as well.

How's the whole sociopath thing going? Hope it's going well. I heard most people doing that drown themselves in the toilet by the age of 20, pretty unfortunate. I'm rooting for you though, just know if you need some help with that you can call me anytime okay?

DUDE  sick burn

this is the type of comeback that make people think you're in middle school

Also I reckon you'd suit a buzz cut pretty well. Might want to try that one out over summer or something.
Oh I've had buzz cuts, I usually cut my hair pretty short. It's just kinda growing out now, I plan to cut it soon.

Oh really does it now? I don't know what school you went to, but at my school nobody ever said anything about drowning themselves or others in the toilet. It was mostly 'your mom' comebacks or a bunch of derogatives. Did you even go to middle school?

Probably rockin' a knock off pair of aviators with his signature cargo shorts and monster energy t as well.
Monster energy smells like cough syrup and aviators are for friends.

Oh really does it now? I don't know what school you went to, but at my school nobody ever said anything about drowning themselves or others in the toilet. It was mostly 'your mom' comebacks or a bunch of derogatives. Did you even go to middle school?

I have a 195 IQ so I skipped middle school and went directly to college to study nuclear physics.

I have a 195 IQ so I skipped middle school and went directly to college to study nuclear physics.
I learned a bit of that in one of my science classes. Nothing in depth or anything crazy, but I learned about fission and some other stuff I'm not recalling.

tfw to intelligent for middle school

I will say those "comebacks" seemed forced and awkward

mr bones i really dont feel like solving the riddle

error incorrect answer

they dont call him mr bones 4 nothing

Error please repeat the answer

wtf did he even do lol like why do you guys make fun of him