Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8697839 times)

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: <> >< () )( {} }{ makes no sense oh well

lmao 15 posts lol in the last 3 min lol

15x3= 35 second worth of posting
3x60= 90 seconds
90/35= 2.571
You can only post once every 20 seconds; impossible.

[EDIT] nvm, got the math wrong but did the wrong problem.

Code: [Select]
[img]IMAGEURLHEREPLS[/img]

OMG ME HAVE NIGHTMARES NAO :(

heres me in good mood and me in bad mood
edit
wow that is a band pic of me
ps im the 1 in red shirt lol the other guys are my cousind and the girl is my older sister

ok snake i know you wanna post i see you lookingh at it lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 07:57:42 PM by meangelsman »

WHAT THE SHIT FREAKIN EMO GOTH

lmao wooo im the nerd lol now achem here is me and my g/f sry this is my most recent pic lol
edit
omfg i thought of some thing if you are planning on smakking it to my g/f please dont get it on your screen it messes it up lmao and yes my hair grows fast and my chick i focking hot = i have a live lol ........well sortof lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 08:29:14 PM by meangelsman »

what ever you say and umm we are not emo we are goth 2 different thing dumb a$$ and you just jealous mwahahahah she is hot i am not common fact and yes small bull ring very hot my only pic of her and she looks ALOT better in colour

hay me talk with run on sentences and bad gramr is cool yes i know it is i love it so fun omg like goth is like drink blood pls and emo is like Self Delete pls tehy go hand in hand can i keep talking with run ons i think i can ok well heres my life stroy i was born then i died the en lol still talking like this omg its so fun yep

wait not quite done i still talk like this because it fun and ppl cant understand me so heres my theory of life hi i kaphxi i winar omg thats best theory ever

go forget a goat lol i dont want to cut my wrist thats stupid emo stupid goth awsome because i can say go forget a goat and not care just like i can make a bomb and blow up ....... well lets not speak of that inncedent