Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718291 times)

FaceApp removed the race option because they are cowards

one day, i just woke up and realized i wasn't happy. and every time i put on a frown, i punched myself in the richard!
damn trog lookin great

me in 2013 and me in 2017 with a new outlook on life. rise and grind baby lets get that money!

wtf you look like gary johnson

wtf you look like gary johnson
but with a touch of todd howard

why can't we just tax air ????

I wasn't always like this

This is me the very day before I decided to turn my life around. I had just lost my job. My very soul was under such consistent stress that the very last follicle of hair upon my head had fallen into a state of unexistence. My wife had also passed away due to a very unfortunate disease. "What else shall life dispense at me?" I asked. If life was an All-Star baseball player, I would be the bat in the batting cage. Every ball that swings at me, life makes it hit me hard - only for me to see it fly away, away from me. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the soulless carcass starting back at me. All of my emotion had drifted away on an endless plane. At this moment I was truly a broken man.

where the hell are your eyebrows stop scaring me

PLEASE BUY MY PRESIDENCY

i lost them in the war

he lost them in the war

oops didnt see the post above me! -_-#

You can see the Gulf War Syndrome in his eyes. Tragic.

Do you have your pants up past your waist? You look like you barely have a torso

Do you have your pants up past your waist? You look like you barely have a torso
i lost my torso in the war

tHank you for your service Trogtor