Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714464 times)

cringe
You like Grimlock as a transformer, thats a sin in my book!

cringe

the irony is that half of the posters would be like kevin hart in the gun range scene of ride along if they shot a slug
you'd break your bones gramps

the irony is that half of the posters would be like kevin hart in the gun range scene of ride along if they shot a slug
the funniest part of this post is that you watched ride along

do you think the australian police will try to keep you from coming back from the states if I sent them these gifs

That would require my state's police to do literally anything at all, so probably not

You like Grimlock as a transformer, thats a sin in my book!
you are unironically into this so you should stop posting
you'd break your bones gramps
this joke is almost as stale as the stuff toxicolgy pulls

the funniest part of this post is that you watched ride along
i was playing fortnite the other day and some of my buddies had it on
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:21:25 AM by Grimlock² »

mad respect for bubba dying for 3 months and then exiting the grave to call vh queen

mad respect for bubba dying for 3 months and then exiting the grave to call vh queen
she only appears to make very Important Posts

helo from the big frig
this brother lookin like the dark goat of the woods with a thousand young

you are unironically into this so you should stop posting
can someone get a counter on how many grimlock said ironic, unironic, or something related in the past week/
also how hot can it get in one loving post jfc

can someone get a counter on how many grimlock said ironic, unironic, or something related in the past week/

yeah dude that'd really show how stupid he is

Most recent photo of myself I have on-hand is my DMV mugshot from September of last year:

But if anyone is wondering what I looked like back when I was 13 and posted here regularly, here's a nearly 8-year old photo I recently salvaged off an abandoned facebook account I only ever used for a few months back in 2010:

Can't say I'm particularly good looking right now, but it seems over the past 8 years my eyes have finally leveled out so I'm at least getting there, albeit slowly.