Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564613 times)

nah I made it in gimp in about two minutes and uploaded it here broski
only asked because it's hosted on the discord domain

only asked because it's hosted on the discord domain
oh yeah I uploaded it in my discord first to see what people thought about it

oh yeah I uploaded it in my discord first to see what people thought about it
it's funny as forget, i would hang that on my wall

wowie there's some oldies coming back hello!

ayy dropshock. have had you added on steam for ages and you've not been online for a decent few years so it's good to see you're still alive and crushing tinder thot puss to boot.

ayy dropshock. have had you added on steam for ages and you've not been online for a decent few years so it's good to see you're still alive and crushing tinder thot puss to boot.
made a new one ages ago because that one is perma vac banned
good to see y'all too
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 06:08:17 AM by Dropshock »

all you oldheads better not forget to take your advil  :cookieMonster:

all you oldheads better not forget to take your advil  :cookieMonster:
I prefer Bayer Asprin. It's recommended by more doctors than advil or aleve.
The More You Know, The More You Trust Bayer.
     Take it for Pain. Take it for Life.

Also forget I changed my profile and I lost rapping Spiderman. Can't seem to upload a new one. Can we not do that anymore?

unfortunately not at the moment no :(

unfortunately not at the moment no :(
awh, spoderman is ded then.

yeah there was an exploit found that allowed for larger-than-75px avatars, people exploited it, so badspot disabled it and didn't even bother to try to fix it

there's a greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that prevents avatar removal when changing your profile but it's a little late for that now lol

I was even considering warning you, but since you hadn't changed your avatar in such a long time, i didn't think you ever would

I was even considering warning you, but since you hadn't changed your avatar in such a long time, i didn't think you ever would
I actually didn't want to change the avatar at all, rapping Spiderman is an integral part of me, man. Especially since I produce music now. I just put some of my new profiles and contact info on my signature is all.

maybe u could put it in ur signature along with that stuff for the time being! it's something at least :)

maybe u could put it in ur signature along with that stuff for the time being! it's something at least :)
Ey not a bad idea, i managed to save it so I have a copy. thnks bby