Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563930 times)

i did it fam
ty for getting me through my useless teen years wouldn't have had it any other way xoxo

edit: just came to the realization that i turned 22 today, double the age of when i joined this forum.

yikes, why am i still here.
This is me at yesterday's photoshoot
gosh damn u guys are both fine as forget

also grats placid <3

In my spare time I like to play Airsoft matches

Still not finished the outfit yet, Got a tactical jumper coming, knee pads, elbow pads and a balaclava

Cool S.W.A.T. outfit. Man, I wish I could play airsoft but damn, the stuff is expensive and there aren't any airsoft places around where I am.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:50:25 AM by RockyDoctor65 »

Cool S.W.A.T. outfit. Man, I wish I could play airsoft but damn, the stuff is expensive and there aren't any airsoft places around where I am.
Haha thanks man! and yeah I bought the vest, pants, gloves and the gun holster on the leg then I gave up and a few years time I've started again and now I'm done with the equipment!

Still not finished the outfit yet, Got a tactical jumper coming, knee pads, elbow pads and a balaclava

looks like the guy who kicked down my door the other day....

looks like the guy who kicked down my door the other day....
Hahahaha what did you do?

guess what came in tha mail MUTHA forgetAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LOL is someone jelly that they dont have as many Coins as me????? LOL

no i had enough coins to by myself a mansion :/

where's ur trigger discipline u could shoot an eye out

I was told by one I look like white Kojima, then was told I look like young Bowie by another. Wut?

(ignore god awful stuffty hair I cut it this pic is old)