Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565134 times)

the Sheepocalypse scmhoke

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:26:28 AM by BandGang Kidalex »

DAAAMN the new Sheepocalypse tiktok is going off
https://mobile.twitter.com/MulticamTropic/status/1247020817659158530
I kinda dig the honey badger aesthetic but my god what the forget is that stock? If you'd even call it that

I kinda dig the honey badger aesthetic but my god what the forget is that stock? If you'd even call it that
boutta put 30 in tha mag....

Tier 1 couch operators after putting their wrist watch on upside down and scope on backwards

bruh my wife could mop the floor with you
3 toddlers who just drank a redbull could probably wipe to floor with me

Agreed. There's just nothing more obnoxious than know-it-all gun owners who wear their wrist watch upside down so they can look cool spamming their 9mm AR in a 45 degree cone around their paper target at an indoor range at 3 yards
however, it's still more personality than you have ever had to offer

however, it's still more personality than you have ever had to offer

duhhrrrr......doggy go poo poo.......

get loving with it. warm up the water. turn on the lights.

check yourself.

thanks for bumping my selfie, lol. finally something good to talk about

Bro if you don't like the stock, you can just take it off! Then you'd have an AR pistol.

fr tho what kind of "stock" is that, ive seen it in some games and i can't figure out the correct search terms to learn wtf it is

It's actually the buffer tube, and it's an integral part of the gun, which is why the video is so loving funny

Why are you so obsessed with me? XD The watch isn't even upside down lmao

You're thinking too hard about everything I post

You people were rude to my friend on the internet about his choice in affordable ammunition... and I will have my vengeance. In this life, or the next.

I’m gonna fire that 300 blackout away from you so the buffer tube kicks you right in the richard