Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700986 times)

this is testament to why ugly people should not choose archive fashion as a hobby

Got a comfy new sweater for Christmas, wanted to show it off

Nice!
Are you the same 'GoronLeader' that used to inhabit these forums, or are you just someone named Goron?

Are you the same 'GoronLeader' that used to inhabit these forums, or are you just someone named Goron?

The very same.

The very same.
In that case; Hello, and welcome back! It's always nice to see a familiar face from times of olde around here

The very same.

Nice another oldie! Pretty sure I remember the name.

It's been a really long time since I visited the forums, so I wanted to see what's been going on and who is still here. Glad to see you guys.

Edit your post. Quickly
lmao wow. u can almost sum the entire game up just by that pic - stay away from it!

sum up what? she just looks fairly punk, which is the entire aesthetic of the game. it's in the title.

lmao wow. u can almost sum the entire game up just by that pic - stay away from it!
negative iq statement

Not sure what this means.

negative iq statement
^ see's a danger high voltage sign  "I'll just go charging in, forget it"

Not sure what this means.
it looks and runs like crap? also, a "danger high voltage" sign usually means to stay away unless you are like insert up there trying to be cole macgrath